Drop down grab rails are permanently fixed to the wall either side of a peninsular toilet.
Users can either have them in the dropped down position to provide support, or fold them securely back against the wall leaving more space for carers when necessary.
- They can be folded back against the wall when not in use
- They can have an integral toilet roll holder
- They provide support on either or both sides
- A range of different types is available
- Not all are height adjustable
- They may be fixed at a height that is not suitable for everyone
- They may move slightly during use
- Fixed wall mounted grab rails may be of benefit in addition to drop down models.
Always get good advice!
Your planned toilet is unique. Good planning and advice will help you:
- choose the best equipment
- ensure that it meets your individual needs
- ensure that what you choose works well in the appropriate layout